Unfortunately, if you don’t live in a legal region it can be incredibly difficult to obtain really high-quality RSO oil for sale also known as rso oil for sale, buyricksimpsonoil, rick simpson oil buy, rick simpson oil where to buy
Rick Simpson Oil Where To Buy
You can buy Rick Simpson Oil online from THC Edibles Online Discreet Dispensary Shipping to All states and in those cases, it’s often best to just make your own, but anyone who lives in a cannabis-friendly area like Canada can find these services through a variety of avenues such as a friend who could make it, or a dispensary that is licensed to sell these kinds of products.
Making RSO extract is a process, but it’s relatively easy to do as long as you know what to do. To help, here are some easy to follow step by step instructions for how to make RSO at home.
You will need:
- 2 plastic buckets
- 1 oz of dried herb
- 99% isopropyl alcohol
- Stick (or another mixing utensil)
- Rice cooker
- Oven gloves
- Stainless steel container
- Coffee maker
- For every 3 or 4 grams of RSO, you will need 1 ounce of dry cannabis, so make sure to chop up that much or more in preparation for extracting the cannabinoids. If you want to make larger amounts, then it might be important to note that every ½ pound of cannabis should make around 1 ounce of high-quality RSO extract.
- Dump the cannabis grinds into a plastic bucket, and then cover it with the solvent. The amount you need will entirely depend on how much green you’re using, and it is important to ensure that every piece is fully saturated in alcohol. Usually, it will take approximately 2 gallons of solvent for every 1 pound of cannabis. If you do not have enough alcohol on hand, then you can also use Naphtha, butane, or ether.
- Now use the mixing stick to crush down the cannabis grinds and mix everything together. Due to the strength of the chemicals used here, it is most recommended to use an unfinished wooden spoon or a metal utensil. Continue to break up the mix mash of weed and solvent until it looks like it’s evenly combined.
- Once you are certain that every bit has soaked up the solvent, you will need to continue mixing for approximately 10 minutes. This time is necessary because the soaking and consistent agitation are what extracts the cannabinoids from the cannabis.
- Pour the solvent mixture out of the bucket and into the second one through a mesh metal strainer. The cannabis that’s strained from the liquid, at this point, will still hold around 20% of its cannabinoids, which is why so many people choose to do a second wash, but if you wish to be done and toss the materials, then make sure to skip the next step.
- Dump the rinsed cannabis back into the now-empty bucket and cover it once more in some fresh solvent to extract the remaining cannabinoids. Don’t forget to stir everything together for between 5-10 minutes, and then strain what’s left in with the first rinse of liquid.
- Toss out the wet cannabis materials, as they no longer contain anything worthwhile.
- Now that you have a potent and condensed cannabinoid mixture, it is time to remove the solvent. To do this, you may need to divide what you have into portions that are small enough to fit into a rice cooker.
- Once the rice cooker is approximately ¾ of the way full, turn the heat all the way up to the highest setting. At this time, you will want to be careful to maintain proper ventilation by opening whatever doors or window accessible and running fans in the room with the rice cooker.
- Gently stir the mixture every 10 minutes or so and add more liquid as the solvent slowly cooks out of the cooker.
- Eventually, most of the solvent will be gone, and this is when it is important to keep a close eye on things, reduce the temperature to low for 3 hours. While it cooks, add a few drops of water and stir it frequently to avoid scalding. Take heat measurements throughout this important step, and make sure that the RSO does not exceed 140°C by adding water.
- If you used the recommended about of cannabis laid out above, then once the liquid measures approximately one inch deep in the cooker, it is time to get out some oven gloves and pull out the ceramic insert. Use your hands to make circular motions with the insert until the remaining liquid cooks off.
- Pour the RSO into a stainless-steel container and place it onto a coffee maker plate for anywhere from 1-3 hours. This will remove what remains of the solvent, leaving behind pure cannabis elements for your enjoyment. You will know when it’s done because the small bubbles will stop forming on the surface of the liquid once all the solvent is gone.
- Remove the RSO from the coffee maker and give it some time to cool down before storing it away in a syringe for easy use.